h o m e / n e w s / b l o g / f o r u m s / r a n t s / d v d s / b o o k s / i n t e r v i e w s / m u s i c / l i n k s / c o n t a c t / s h o p

Atrocities Cinema.com Forum Index Atrocities Cinema.com
Extreme Horror for an Extreme Age

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

cannibal suggestions.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Atrocities Cinema.com Forum Index -> Cannibals/Zombies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
unas11
Slayer in Training
Slayer in Training

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 6:02 am    Post subject: cannibal suggestions. Reply with quote

ive been going through forums i chit chat in and asking for suggestions for cannibal flicks, so i want to know what you guys/gals would suggest. cause i find myself really really enjoying cannibal flicks. though its basically same plot same shit happens, but they are fun for me. thanks before hand for the suggestions

(on a not ones i already own so you know and dont get only ones i got, cannibal holocaust, jungle holocaust, eaten alive, massacure at dionsour valley, i eat your skin, cannibal ferox (not yet but going to purchase it soon enough))
webmaster
Site/Forum Admin
Site/Forum Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, you want to watch cannibal flicks, eh?
Twisted Evil

Other than the examples you listed (and own, I guess), here are some suggestions:

"Mountain of the Cannibal God" aka "Slave of the Cannibal God" (Ursula Andress, Stacy Keach)
"The Man from Deep River" aka "The Deep River Savages"
"Cannibal Apocalypse" (John Saxon, Giovanni Lombardo Radice)
"Mondo Cannibale" aka "White Cannibal Queen"

...that's just a few, if you're interested in sticking with the Italian cannibal flicks.

Anyone else?
unas11
Slayer in Training
Slayer in Training

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i actually a while back picked up the eaten alive book. just cause of my love for cannibal movies. i dislike how they treat some movies in there, and then praise others. but thats my opinion. but other then that the book is very informitive.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Atrocities Cinema.com Forum Index -> Cannibals/Zombies All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: