h o m e / n e w s / b l o g / f o r u m s / r a n t s / d v d s / b o o k s / i n t e r v i e w s / m u s i c / l i n k s / c o n t a c t / s h o p

Atrocities Cinema.com Forum Index Atrocities Cinema.com
Extreme Horror for an Extreme Age

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fuck you Mick Garris

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Atrocities Cinema.com Forum Index -> WTF?!?!?!?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
davidltamarin
Slayer in Training
Slayer in Training

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 8:10 am    Post subject: Fuck you Mick Garris Reply with quote

Mick Garris is only the director of a Masters of Horror episode because he exec produced the series. His entry, Chocolate, based on his shitty short story he wrote of the same name, is fucking awful. I hate this guy and everything he has ever done.
And what the hell gives him the right to declare himself a Master of Horror? What, because he directed some lame ass made for TV King movies. He fucking banned Miike's Imprint for fuck's sake.

I hate this pretentious talentless jackass, fuck him, fuck him once for sucking, twice for banning Imprint, and fuck him three times for daring to call himself a Master and putting himself in the same league as Tobe Hooper and Dario Argento.

Fuck you Mick Garris!
-Bloodsucking Freaks
webmaster
Site/Forum Admin
Site/Forum Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 8:43 am    Post subject: Re: Fuck you Mick Garris Reply with quote

davidltamarin wrote:
Mick Garris is only the director of a Masters of Horror episode because he exec produced the series. His entry, Chocolate, based on his shitty short story he wrote of the same name, is fucking awful. I hate this guy and everything he has ever done.
And what the hell gives him the right to declare himself a Master of Horror? What, because he directed some lame ass made for TV King movies. He fucking banned Miike's Imprint for fuck's sake.

I hate this pretentious talentless jackass, fuck him, fuck him once for sucking, twice for banning Imprint, and fuck him three times for daring to call himself a Master and putting himself in the same league as Tobe Hooper and Dario Argento.

Fuck you Mick Garris!

Whoa whoa whoa whoa...nice shootin', Tex!

Laughing

I agree, he's a pretentious, self-righteous prick, and he doesn't belong in the same league as Argento, Miike, or even Lucky McKee for chrissakes. But, you've got to hand it to him...he's doing everything in his (considerable, for some reason) power to keep the genre alive and well. If it means that we have to put up with Chocolate (which I will agree is by far the weakest episode of the first season) and his endless Stephen King adaptations, then whatever. The fact remains that he's giving many of the true "Masters" work and exposure, and for that he deserves serious kudos.

Yeah, but I don't like the guy either. Just because he's a self-proclaimed "horror geek" doesn't necessarily mean I want to have his babies, ya know?
Rolling Eyes Crying or Very sad
davidltamarin
Slayer in Training
Slayer in Training

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree that with Masters of Horror he is doing a great thing for horror. I think creatively and artistically he sucks, he would be great if he kept to producing.
-Bloodsucking Freaks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Atrocities Cinema.com Forum Index -> WTF?!?!?!? All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: