h o m e / n e w s / b l o g / f o r u m s / r a n t s / d v d s / b o o k s / i n t e r v i e w s / m u s i c / l i n k s / c o n t a c t / s h o p

Atrocities Cinema.com Forum Index Atrocities Cinema.com
Extreme Horror for an Extreme Age

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tombs Of The Blind Dead

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Atrocities Cinema.com Forum Index -> Cannibals/Zombies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
beeebon
Slayer in Training
Slayer in Training

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:34 am    Post subject: Tombs Of The Blind Dead Reply with quote

Saw this for the first time not long back and I have to say it's definately an often overlooked classic.

It's so eerie and the ending left me speachless!
webmaster
Site/Forum Admin
Site/Forum Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 12:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Tombs Of The Blind Dead Reply with quote

beeebon wrote:
Saw this for the first time not long back and I have to say it's definately an often overlooked classic.

It's so eerie and the ending left me speachless!

Love all the Blind Dead movies. They're simply in a class of their own, ya know?

Sure, some of the later entries are a bit dodgy effects-wise, but they're all remarkably scary flicks.

Blue Underground's amazing Blind Dead collection is simply a must-have! If you don't own it, I'm sure you can still get it on any number of sites.
beeebon
Slayer in Training
Slayer in Training

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shamefull I've only seen the first one so far. A mate of mine recently bought the boxset so gave me his old videos of Tombs and Return (on Redemption video so they're not all cut up and rubbish)

Having problems with me old VCR at the moment so haven't yet had chance to watch Return Of The Evil Dead (look forward to it though!)
webmaster
Site/Forum Admin
Site/Forum Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

beeebon wrote:
Shamefull I've only seen the first one so far. A mate of mine recently bought the boxset so gave me his old videos of Tombs and Return (on Redemption video so they're not all cut up and rubbish)

Having problems with me old VCR at the moment so haven't yet had chance to watch Return Of The Evil Dead (look forward to it though!)

Does your buddy have a DVD Burner?
Cos, ya know...

Not that I condone that kind of thing, mind you.
Wink Laughing Twisted Evil

Seriously, I highly recommend that box set. If you have the opportunity, it's money quite well spent.
beeebon
Slayer in Training
Slayer in Training

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He does indeed have a burner Very Happy

Well, I dont mind copying stuff, partly because DVDs are stupidly over priced and it's not as if I never buy anything anyway. Same goes for music, I download shit loads but I also buy a lot too. If it wasn't for being able to download on the internet then I would have ended up buying way less.

But anyways yeah, I will have to check out the rest of the series, should be good!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Atrocities Cinema.com Forum Index -> Cannibals/Zombies All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: