h o m e / n e w s / b l o g / f o r u m s / r a n t s / d v d s / b o o k s / i n t e r v i e w s / m u s i c / l i n k s / c o n t a c t / s h o p

Atrocities Cinema.com Forum Index Atrocities Cinema.com
Extreme Horror for an Extreme Age

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A Red Dark Night

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Atrocities Cinema.com Forum Index -> Teenkill
View previous topic :: View next topic  
unspeakablemag
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 8:01 pm    Post subject: A Red Dark Night Reply with quote

Not necessarily a movie, but a wicked book about this topic...check it out...

Northern Manitoba – History repeats itself as more girls turn up dead at Camp Silverway. At this time, the death toll is estimated to be thirty or forty victims, with still more bodies being found in places both hidden and out in the open. The Royal Canadian Mounted Police were not able to enter the camp, having been blocked out by a red wall made of blood that surrounded the camp.

Parents should have known not to send their daughters to Camp Silverway, not after the summer of 1982, after a young girl was nearly killed in her cabin. The camp shut down for over two years after that but, eventually, bounced back and up until recently had been a safe haven for teenage girls to spend the summer.

All summer camps have their stories but few are the manifestation of a bonfire tale. Winnipeg horror author A.P. Fuchs, after having a recent breakdown that kept him in a catatonic-like state, found himself in possession of a book entitled, A Red Dark Night, when he awoke. Had he written it himself? He doesn’t know as there was no author credited. The story within was a recount of the events past, present and future at Camp Silverway. Realizing that the events portrayed in the book are taking place right now, Fuchs has just released it to the public as a caution to parents hoping to send their teenage daughters to camp. One can only hope that the story within plays out as it does or history could repeat itself again and the world will witness the greatest massacre since 9/11.

Go to www.apfuchs.com and learn more about A Red Dark Night.
# # #
n0sferatu
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

- What th'fuck???!! - Shocked
unspeakablemag
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trippy huh...check it out if ya get a chance.....
webmaster
Site/Forum Admin
Site/Forum Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

unspeakablemag wrote:
trippy huh...check it out if ya get a chance.....

Not bad...I'm gonna have to order a copy...
I'm always up for a good, scary read.
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Atrocities Cinema.com Forum Index -> Teenkill All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: