h o m e / n e w s / b l o g / f o r u m s / r a n t s / d v d s / b o o k s / i n t e r v i e w s / m u s i c / l i n k s / c o n t a c t / s h o p

Atrocities Cinema.com Forum Index Atrocities Cinema.com
Extreme Horror for an Extreme Age

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Does anybody know the film.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Atrocities Cinema.com Forum Index -> Teenkill
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thescrewloose
Fledgling Killer
Fledgling Killer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:52 am    Post subject: Does anybody know the film. Reply with quote

So I saw the trailer at the cinema and the film seens to have sunk without a trace!
Plot was as I can remeber group of teenagers are having a party in the woods or on remote kind of island and basicaly all hell seems to break loose, I think undead/zombies with lots of matrix style beatings shootings and general anything to survive. I saw the trailer maybe a couple of years ago. DOES THIS RING ANY BELLS ITS V ANNOYING! maybe i dream't it. Cheers J
webmaster
Site/Forum Admin
Site/Forum Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome, "thescrewloose"...mind if I call you "thescrew" for short?

I'm chaos731, the webmaster of Atrocities Cinema.com, and I'd like to welcome ya to the boards!

Have fun, and don't hesitate to ask questions...I see you're comfortable with that, so here's an answer...

The film you're referring to, I think, is the super crap-tacular "House of the Dead". Yes, it's the same film that was based on that video game, and yes, it's directed by Uwe "the big ol' hack" Boll...

Here's a link to the poster...

http://www.imdb.com/gallery/ss/0317676/Ss/0317676/hod.jpg?path=gallery&path_key=0317676

Does that help?

If I'm wrong, someone please correct me, but I think that's the bad film you're talking about. Did I happen to mention that this film sucked donkey balls in hell?

Anyway, welcome again!!!
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
dominic
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

welcome Screw!

i also think you mean house of the dead, the only other movie i can think of is Teenage zombies but this flick was made in 1959 and i doubt you saw the trailer of this flick in the cinema (unless you have a timemachine, and if you have one i sure want to borrow it from you)

Greetz Dominic
thescrewloose
Fledgling Killer
Fledgling Killer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 2:25 am    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

Shame the film blows, trailer made it look quite good (as most do!) however I'll watch it anyway for the crack! Thanks for the most useful replys. Until next time folks. Cheers J
webmaster
Site/Forum Admin
Site/Forum Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No worries...

HotD is good for a laugh, if nothing else...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Atrocities Cinema.com Forum Index -> Teenkill All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: