h o m e / n e w s / b l o g / f o r u m s / r a n t s / d v d s / b o o k s / i n t e r v i e w s / m u s i c / l i n k s / c o n t a c t / s h o p

Atrocities Cinema.com Forum Index Atrocities Cinema.com
Extreme Horror for an Extreme Age
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sleepaway Camp

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Atrocities Cinema.com Forum Index -> Teenkill
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
unspeakablemag
Charter Member
Charter Member


Joined: 03 Jan 2005
Posts: 259

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 9:28 pm    Post subject: Sleepaway Camp Reply with quote

watched this again the other day...what a coolk flick for its time..funny thing is in may i was at a buddies cd release party where Fellisa was attending and she had the cast for the penis end...it was pretty funny
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Pandamonium_24
Charter Member
Charter Member


Joined: 19 Dec 2004
Posts: 174
Location: Hawaii

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had the pleasure of watching this (for the first time, I know!!!!!!!) the other day. It was one of many I ordered and saw for the first time this week....
It was a good movie...great concept.
It was a bit obvious toward the middle (at least to me)..but, the concept is still creepy (not the killing but the girl with a penis thing!..ha).
_________________
"Sorry, kid. I don't believe in fairy tales."-Freddy Krueger
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
unspeakablemag
Charter Member
Charter Member


Joined: 03 Jan 2005
Posts: 259

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pandamonium_24 wrote:
Had the pleasure of watching this (for the first time, I know!!!!!!!) the other day. It was one of many I ordered and saw for the first time this week....
It was a good movie...great concept.
It was a bit obvious toward the middle (at least to me)..but, the concept is still creepy (not the killing but the girl with a penis thing!..ha).


hahahaha...yep...ya should see her put it on...that seven creepier....hahahahaha...F.Rose is a super sweet chick....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
webmaster
Site/Forum Admin
Site/Forum Admin


Joined: 14 Dec 2004
Posts: 1098
Location: Washington, D.C. (the ninth circle of hell)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

unspeakablemag wrote:
Pandamonium_24 wrote:
Had the pleasure of watching this (for the first time, I know!!!!!!!) the other day. It was one of many I ordered and saw for the first time this week....
It was a good movie...great concept.
It was a bit obvious toward the middle (at least to me)..but, the concept is still creepy (not the killing but the girl with a penis thing!..ha).


hahahaha...yep...ya should see her put it on...that seven creepier....hahahahaha...F.Rose is a super sweet chick....


Seems to me I remember meeting Felissa Rose at a con or something about five years ago...would not be able to tell you when...
It was a very brief conversation, but I remember her being totally cool and very warm. It's nice to see genre folks like that, don't you think?

Oh, and what about Pamela Springsteen?!?!?! Whatever happened to her?
Laughing
_________________
Twisted Evil
http://www.atrocitiescinema.com
extreme horror for an extreme age...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
DeadSkyDawning
Slayer in Training
Slayer in Training


Joined: 11 Mar 2005
Posts: 53
Location: Bostonish

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Salutations from the otherside........

I have the " Sleepaway Camp Survival Kit" its awesome
I loved all three installments, they weren't the greatest horror flicks ever, but i still enjoy them. a lot of really cool deaths, and funny moments, kinda like a feel good horror trilogy, they seem to cheer me up when i'm down. ( wow i'm fuckin deranged) anyways...yeah these movies rock.


P.S. good question, Pamela Springsteen was great in these movies, but i can't remember her in any other movies. anyone have info on her?
_________________
" You can be Homer junior, the kids can call you HoJu ! " (Homer Simpson)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
webmaster
Site/Forum Admin
Site/Forum Admin


Joined: 14 Dec 2004
Posts: 1098
Location: Washington, D.C. (the ninth circle of hell)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeadSkyDawning wrote:
Salutations from the otherside........

I have the " Sleepaway Camp Survival Kit" its awesome
I loved all three installments, they weren't the greatest horror flicks ever, but i still enjoy them. a lot of really cool deaths, and funny moments, kinda like a feel good horror trilogy, they seem to cheer me up when i'm down. ( wow i'm fuckin deranged) anyways...yeah these movies rock.


P.S. good question, Pamela Springsteen was great in these movies, but i can't remember her in any other movies. anyone have info on her?


I know what you mean...there are horror films that do that for me. Ichi the Killer and Visitor Q are two recent examples...call me strange...

As for Ms. Springsteen...
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0819805/

I guess her career kind of fizzled out...

Who knew?
_________________
Twisted Evil
http://www.atrocitiescinema.com
extreme horror for an extreme age...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
DeadSkyDawning
Slayer in Training
Slayer in Training


Joined: 11 Mar 2005
Posts: 53
Location: Bostonish

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Salutations from the otherside.....

Whoa..... she was in My Science Project!!!!!

i remember that flick ( I think) if its the movie i'm thinking of it rocks, and I think it was a horror movie ( i was like 8 and it was on a VHS with jaws 2 copied from HBO I found it scary then!?!) but maybe its a different movie ah well.
_________________
" You can be Homer junior, the kids can call you HoJu ! " (Homer Simpson)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
webmaster
Site/Forum Admin
Site/Forum Admin


Joined: 14 Dec 2004
Posts: 1098
Location: Washington, D.C. (the ninth circle of hell)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeadSkyDawning wrote:
Salutations from the otherside.....

Whoa..... she was in My Science Project!!!!!

i remember that flick ( I think) if its the movie i'm thinking of it rocks, and I think it was a horror movie ( i was like 8 and it was on a VHS with jaws 2 copied from HBO I found it scary then!?!) but maybe its a different movie ah well.


My Science Project was made during the extremely brief teen-science-gone-awry craze that started with "Weird Science" and included "My Science Project" and "Real Genius" (among others). It was (ostensibly) a sci-fi comedy, and it had Dennis Hopper as a stoned high-school teacher (well, duh). It did have a few frightening moments, I suppose, so don't feel too bad. Nothing exactly bed-wetting scary, though...

Twisted Evil
_________________
Twisted Evil
http://www.atrocitiescinema.com
extreme horror for an extreme age...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
DeadSkyDawning
Slayer in Training
Slayer in Training


Joined: 11 Mar 2005
Posts: 53
Location: Bostonish

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Salutations from the otherside........


Ahhh yes Dennis Hopper thats who I had in my mind as the teacher who gets into the power lines from the machine i think...........ah well i was young and liked it ( except for the fact that it preceeded jaws 2 on the VHS) THANX FOR THE FLASHBACK MAN
_________________
" You can be Homer junior, the kids can call you HoJu ! " (Homer Simpson)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
davidltamarin
Slayer in Training
Slayer in Training


Joined: 25 Feb 2005
Posts: 162
Location: Interzone, MA

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I liked how the chef lusted after underage girls and was obviously a child molestor. That definitely added to the "sleaze" element of the film and made some scenes uncomfortable to watch.

i dont understand how someone could watch this movie and not like it. I mean jesus its a slasher flick and the slasher is a little girl with a huge cock! She's hung better than Freddy Jason and Michael combined. The movie ends the way Boogie Nights does, with a close up of a big fake penis. Cool, all movies should end that way. The new Star Wars could have ended with that princess bitch showing Anakin her big cock and it freaks him out so bad he joins the dark side. Just a thought.
_________________
David L Tamarin
www.myspace.com/davidltamarin
"Her mouth will make an interesting urinal."
-Bloodsucking Freaks
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
webmaster
Site/Forum Admin
Site/Forum Admin


Joined: 14 Dec 2004
Posts: 1098
Location: Washington, D.C. (the ninth circle of hell)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

davidltamarin wrote:
I liked how the chef lusted after underage girls and was obviously a child molestor. That definitely added to the "sleaze" element of the film and made some scenes uncomfortable to watch.

i dont understand how someone could watch this movie and not like it. I mean jesus its a slasher flick and the slasher is a little girl with a huge cock! She's hung better than Freddy Jason and Michael combined. The movie ends the way Boogie Nights does, with a close up of a big fake penis. Cool, all movies should end that way. The new Star Wars could have ended with that princess bitch showing Anakin her big cock and it freaks him out so bad he joins the dark side. Just a thought.


I'm not sure...I'm no homophobe or anything, but I just don't tend to like big cocks in my face ( Laughing ).

I love Sleepaway Camp though...at least the first one...
_________________
Twisted Evil
http://www.atrocitiescinema.com
extreme horror for an extreme age...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Atrocities Cinema.com Forum Index -> Teenkill All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group