h o m e / n e w s / b l o g / f o r u m s / r a n t s / d v d s / b o o k s / i n t e r v i e w s / m u s i c / l i n k s / c o n t a c t / s h o p

Atrocities Cinema.com Forum Index Atrocities Cinema.com
Extreme Horror for an Extreme Age

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hiruko the Goblin

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Atrocities Cinema.com Forum Index -> Suggest a Review
View previous topic :: View next topic  
voorhees25
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 9:07 am    Post subject: Hiruko the Goblin Reply with quote

Hey Chaos, saw this in the issue of Fangoria and I was hoping you'd give a review of it to see whether I should buy it or not. The premise sounds pretty cool with dismembered heads running around ala the Thing but I'm not quite sure. Your thoughts?
webmaster
Site/Forum Admin
Site/Forum Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 9:38 am    Post subject: Re: Hiruko the Goblin Reply with quote

Thanks for the suggestion, voorhees...

I actually picked this up several weeks ago. It looks interesting...quite different than most of Tsukamoto's more cerebral work (Tetsuo, Bullet Ballet, etc). I fully intend on reviewing the film...I'm just a bit backlogged (if you all hadn't noticed Laughing )
Short answer: buy it. It's an interesting movie, and it's good, gory, goofy fun. Look for my review soon (I hope).
Cheers!

voorhees25 wrote:
Hey Chaos, saw this in the issue of Fangoria and I was hoping you'd give a review of it to see whether I should buy it or not. The premise sounds pretty cool with dismembered heads running around ala the Thing but I'm not quite sure. Your thoughts?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Atrocities Cinema.com Forum Index -> Suggest a Review All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: